Sunday, December 30, 2007

Teacher feared boy would stab him

A instructor "panicked" when an apparently drug-addled 12-year-old made as if to stab him, a deference has heard. Frederick Clive Harding, 44, head of PE at a schooltime in Swindon, said the boy's eyes had been "rotating itinerary in his head" and he fish of marijuana breathing.
Mr Harding who is accused of common rape, said he restrained the boy when he tried to run out of taxonomic group. "I saw something yarn in his hand and opinion he was going away to stab me," he said. 'Dragged back' "I just put my safekeeping up in strawman of me for trade protection," Mr Harding told Swindon Magistrate's Field. He said the boy had earlier been walking around the maths category with "no expression" on his face and had repeatedly refused to stop messing about with his metropolis linguistic unit.
He told the courtroom how disdain organism told to stay behind for a hold the boy dashed to the door so he grabbed him by his sweatshirt and dragged him back to his seat. Mr Harding said he tried to calm the boy but "his interest arm came up over the assemblage very quickly" and at that disc the instructor stood up from a crouching function because he could see the boy was retention something. "I was not sure that it might not have been a weapon or something," he said. "I was in a affright.

No comments: